Discount Tires

September 30, 2013

I had a flat tire on Sunday afternoon, and Danny had to put my donut on.  Monday morning I took the girls to school and then headed straight to Discount Tires to get my tire fixed.  I had to wait about 20 minutes for them to open.  I was 6th in line!!

I was expecting to be in that place for at least an hour.  I was wrong.  When they opened the door..they were fast and efficient and friendly!! I was in and out of there in 20 minutes and they fixed my tire for free!!

The tech who brought my car around the front was really friendly and I was extremely pleased with my Discount Tires experience this morning!!

Thank to them for having great attitudes and being nice to people who are having not so fun experiences!!!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.