Buffalo Exchange Lunch!

September 6, 2013

Today at lunch, I decided to venture over to the Buffalo Exchange (high end thrift shop) in the Montrose area.  Boy am I glad I did!!

I found some black Express skinny jeans - that were brand spankin new and fit like a glove!  I paid $15.50 for them, and they still have the store tags on them for $59.00



I also scored a very cute pair of David Bitten BUFFALO denim jeans that were the perfect length!  And they were on the 50% off rack!  I got these bad boys for $12!!!


I got one other pair of denim jeans that were Citizen of Humanity distress skinny jeans - they were adorbale on and beleive it or not marked half off too...so I snagged em for $13!!

I also scored this very cute suede fold over clutch by Club Monoco - which was also brand new (with the store tags)



Can you beleive that - I paid $14 and the original store tags were for $149.50!!!!  That's over 90% off retail!

I was perusing the Stella & Dot catalog this morning and found some great piece I liked - however priced at $228, $179, and $84 for the three I liked I.... kept flipping the pages.  Well, while I was in line at the Buffalo Exchange I noticed that they had a mighty nice jewelry selection - Check out my chosen pieces:

This beauty was $12 and it came with matching earings - the Stella & Dot similar to this (Kahlo Bib Necklace is priced $228 - and matching earings are $39) while my set together was $12!!!!!
 This beauty was $12 plus 50% off so I paid only $6!! (It is not the same but comparable to the Stella & Dot Carmen Necklace which is priced $ 158).

This cute tassle necklace was super cute and only $8!!  It is not exactly the same but similar to the Stella & Dot Bianca Tassel Necklace shich they price $ 138.

Lastly I topped my purchase off with a very cute and stylish pair of booty heels!!!  They were slightly worn, but reasonably priced @ 14.00!!!  Whatcha think??!?


I came back to work very happy with all my buys and ready to sport some of these beauties this weekend!!! YEAH BUFFALO EXCHANGE!!!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.