Heaven Is For Real

September 4, 2013

Sunday evening when the party was unwinding we were sitting at Ernie & Sarah's chit chatting and relaxing after the clean-up and my sister in law Ceci started talking about the book Heaven is For Real.  I have heard of the book several times and even started it once not too long ago but never finished it.  I heard of it again recently, because it was being made into a movie.  Well after the conversation my interested was peaked again, and I loaded it onto my Kindle on Monday morning and started to read it.  It wasn't too long of a book, and very captivating...so much so that after the first three chapters I started to read it aloud to Danny.  My intention was to read a passage out loud to him that was really good...but then I never stopped and he didn't protest either so I kept going, until an hour an a half later I had read him the entire book. 

The best part about it was that he was actually listening!  He even looked a couple parts of the book up to check for himself.  The book in itself is a great quick read that I highly recommend, but the better part was knowing that both Danny and Makaila listened to me reading it and enjoyed it.  I highly recommend it to people of all ages.  It is encouraging, captivating, and at moments breathtakingly beautiful! 

Now I am anxious to see the movie - and even more anxious to see if I can convince Danny to go with me to see it! (He hates the movies!) LOL


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.