Manic Monday

September 24, 2013

We don't really have time to be addicted to shows at our house.  The evening routine is pretty packed as it is.

I'm off at 4:30.  The girls go to karate from in between 4:30 and 5:30 every weekday.  I make dinner, they do homework, read, study, take baths, eat dinner, pick up messes, and before we know it it is 9pm and time for them to go to bed.  I go to my taekwondo class at 8:15 every week night, then clean up the kitchen from dinner and take a shower, and handle whatever Rodeo, Close to My Heart, Scentsy and Pinterest business that needs attention. 

Last night was routine - the girls had lots of homework, and we ate leftovers for dinner.  There were several season premiers of some shows that I liked, so I DVR'd them all and started watching after my class.  The Voice was on, and I started watching it before the class at 7pm, and since Issy finished her homework, she came into the livingroom to watch it with me.





Isabella likes to play pretend alot!  While we were watching it she decided that during commercial breaks we were gunna play The Voice at our house too.  I was a judge and she performed...

Let me just say...I definitely pushed my judge button and she joined my Team!!  She is so silly sometimes...but she gets so into it..I love it.

When I came home from class Issy was already asleep and Makaila and I had a heart to heart about her grades and priorities.  She went to bed and I decided to watch a few shows.  I finished watching The voice, then the two episodes of How I Met Your Mother, followed by Two Broke Girls.  That show cracks me up.  That brunette is freakin hilarious!!

I got up and took a shower and checked Pinterest for some recipes and got the crock pot out and before I knew it...it was midnight!!! 

Let's just say- morning came way too fast..and I am sleepy!!  Glad I watched all the shows, but boy am I tired.  It's gunna be a long day!!  I think I have yawned about 47 times already! 

Have a great day...stay awake.....and laugh...and remember I love you more than cheese!!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.