Tony's Birthday & Rodeo Meeting

September 12, 2013

Yesterday after work I headed over to Papasito's by Reliant Stadium to meet with my leadership team for rodeo.  Our general meeting is coming up in October and we need to choose our final theme and start our planning and buying for this particular shindig!

We hung out and chit chatted for a good while, caught up on some important stuff and then headed over to Reliant to knock out another round of recruit interviews.  Things went fairly smooth.  We have about 100 people show up and I believe I added at least ten new members last night to our Roughriders team if not more!

That reminds me - I need to log into the website TODAY and pay my dues!! I am the captain and I keep forgettting myself! LOL


As soon as the interviews finished up I went to meet Danny at PF Changs to celebrate Tony's Birthday.  I wasn't informed of any details, so I wasn't sure who to expect...but it turned out it was a nice little party.  Tony and Sam, Erica and the kids, Danny and our girls, and several of Tony's friends! 

I got ther at about 7:30 thinking they would be well into the meal, but they were still waiting on a table....so I enjoyed some great food!  Our waiters were excellent and the manager even gave us nice little discounts on our checks (to make up for the long wait)...so overall a great night.  We even managed to get in a few great pics of the evening out.  Check it out:











It was a nice little mid week treat to get to see my sisters and have a nice dinner out!  Don't get me wrong we eat out a lot - too much honestly -but this was a birthday celebration- and those are special.

And I really like seeing my sisters too.  We have fun together and laugh alot - and laughing helps you loose weight....so win win!

The only bad part was we didn't get home until after 10:30 and that is not good on a school night.  Makes for cranky kids in the morning!! Good thing I am at work by then! LOL

I was nice and layed out Issy's school clothes complete with bow, socks, shoes and signed forms, etc. - so hopefully there is no late night afermath for Danny to have to tackle this morning!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.