Rest and Restore

October 1, 2013

Last night was the Black belt ceremony, so the adult classes were canceled.  Danny took Isabella to her class before I got home, and I made dinner as soon as I got home.  By 5:30 dinner was ready, the girls were sitting at the table doing homework and I was feeling pretty good.  I managed to do three loads of laundry, and post a few more things for sale online at Kindwoodyardsales.com.

I posted several Bed sets (that were still new in the packages), some clothes and shoes.  The only responses I received on Poshmark were for trades, and I don't need more stuff - I need to get rid of what I already have too much of!  So I decided I would try to sell stuff locally - it has worked well for me in the past!!!

I have already had inquiries on about 8 of the items I posted!!!!  Much better progress than Poshmark!! 
Alot of the clothes I am selling is New with Tags (so I am listing it as fashion for the fall or Christmas gifts that you can buy on a budget!! :)

Check out some of the stuff I posted: (wish me luck on getting rid of some stuff and making some extra cash)

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.