Sick Day

October 24, 2013

I had to stay home with Issy today because she was sick.  She threw up a few times last night and was feeling warm when we woke up this morning.  She is still feeling under the weather - she is bundles down on the couch watching movies with me! 







So far we have watched Brave, Beauty and the Beast and there are several others in the line-up.  No more fever or throwing up for the past few hours - so lets hope  it was just a fluke. 

I am working from home on some files for work - so I can't enjoy the movies as much as Issy - but I sure am singing along!!

On a different note - Makaila and I received some outstanding new last night at our Taekwondo class!!!

We are both in the running for State Champs.  Makaila is in 5th place for her age and division for Texas and I am ranked 4th in my age group!!!  Isn't that awesome!!

Here is the official screen shots to prove it!




Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.