Monday Madness

October 22, 2013

I came home from work yesterday to a package in the mail!  It was the most adorable outfit ever!!!  I ordered it for Isabella a few weeks pack and it finally arrived!!  My baby is gunna look so stinkin cute in this get-up!


She was pretty excited about it too!  That's always a plus - who wants to deal with disgruntled children over what you are gunna force them to wear like it or not! LOL

We had our rank ceremony at the Henderson Academy at 6pm, but parking is always a nightmare on nights like this so we headed out at 5:30!  We all were granted our next color belts as decided strippers!  That was an awesome thing!  The ceremony was good...the kids and I were all happy and Danny got some great pics!






Makaila and I are now officially adult CAMO belts - which means starting tomorrow we will be sparring!  (I'm scared for us to spare each other....but I'm fairly certain it will happen!!)  Wish us luck!

Little Isabella is a decided yellow belt!  She is doing so good, although she is not at all liking that we are higher belt ranks than her....I have no doubt she will catch up to us soon enough!

We all (the majority of the school) went out for dinner to celebrate at Cici's pizza....which wasn't half bad!  We had a good fun dinner and were home for showers and stuff by 8pm!  Overall a pretty successful night!

We are very proud of our little ninjas for the hard work and time they put into this sport and extremely grateful for the influence it has on their manners, and respect for others!  A year ago - I would not have imagined us doing this, or sharing in it as a family the way we do - but I am so so very grateful that we do!  Spending time with the girls doing something that we all enjoy is a true blessing!

You know those signs that read - Do what you love and love what you do - I feel like I'm living it!  Especially seeing these cute faces lite up in excitement when they are practicing and learning new moves.....kinda makes a mom feel accomplished for a bit!

Have a great week and eat a cupcake - It really does make things better! LOL

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.