Monday - Girls Night Out

October 29, 2013

Monday after work I came home to change and Vicky picked me up in her new Mini-van (which she was very excited about) to head over to the Humble Marketplace Preview Event.  This is our second year in a row to make this a girls night event.  It was fun!

The entry looked super cute!


We hit up all the little vendor - had some appetizers and Misty showed up about 20 minutes later.  We all bought some really cute boutique clothes and Vicky got a cute little owl purse and some pants.  We had a good time just looking at all the great holiday stuff and trying on things and looking at all the pretty jewelry. 

I also bought an iron pumpkin on the way out...I have grand plans that for baby to sit on my kitchen table wrapped in beaded fall greenery and a nice crisp white candle n the center!

After our shopping we headed over to Lupe Tortilla's for dinner.  The three of us have been friends since Middle school and unfortunately if you are grown with kids you know one of the things that becomes less and less of a priority in your hectic day to day lives is your friendships and spending time with your girlfriends!  We don't get to see each other as often as we like, but it was nice to catch up last night and plug into the friendship mode for just a few hours to reminisce and catch up on the kiddos and the day to days of each other.

I love my friends and last night was a true reminder of how blessed we are...even when we aren't looking!  Think about it - We are financially blessed to be able to afford a night out with each other - shopping and enjoying a good meal; we are family blessed to have spouses willing to take over the kids all alone for one night to let us be friendly; we are blessed to have great long time friends to spend time with; we are blessed to be in good health and enjoy the company of people we love and care for!!!

I love my family and I love my girlfriends and I am really glad we got to spend time together last night and shop together and laugh together and just sit and catch up!

Have a great day today and call a girlfriend - just to tell her you were thinking of her or to reminisce a great childhood event or to talk to her if you need her.......I promise it will make your whole day better!!

Have a great week! 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.