9/80 Friday

October 11, 2013

I was off today and you'll never guess how I spend my day!!!  I dropped the girls off at school this morning and then headed over to the complete opposite side of town to Clearance shop at a Target (one of the workers had given me the inside scoop on some mark-downs).  I spent about 2 hours in the store making lists, loading items and unloading items from my cart, calling my sisters for input and then circling over and over to make sure I wasn't forgetting anyone or anything. 

After I was sure I had everything I needed (mainly due to the fact that my cart was filled to the rim and things were starting to fall out), I paid and left!

I came home, went up to the attic and got down two boxes that contained Christmas wrapping items and got to.....YES....CHRISTMAS WRAPPING!!

I started to clean out my from craft room and organize items I had purchased throughout the year and this morning and I started wrapping my Christmas gifts!!!

Now before you start thinking - This chick is crazy - that's it, I'm not reading her blog anymore (cause she is a tad too Loony); let me explain!!!

I have three sisters, 7 nephews and nieces, and 1 great nephew (is that what you call em?), Danny has 7 brothers and sisters, 21 nephews and nieces, 8 great nephews and nieces, plus we have cousins in our Limon family that are like siblings  and friends that we treat like siblings (you know the drill - they are invited to everything, and included in everything and so they are on all the lists - including Christmas lists).  Add to that our 4 parents (who Thankfully are all alive and strong and still on the lists), teachers, and neighbors kids, and my Christmas list (excluding my two children and husband) is currently 59 people long!!

To account for this massive list and not go bankrupt, I clearance shop year round and buy things at 70-90 percent off any chance I get!!!!

You should know - I try to never buy anything that isn't at the very least 50% off, and I just love love love to get deals at 70-90%off!! My Target deals this week were all 70% off!!!

After all my shopping this morning and unloading purchases from the year I was able to wrap and complete 32 of my Christmas gifts!!!!!!!!that's more than half!!!   WOHOOO!!!!!


I felt highly accomplished today!!!  Now we are headed to Friday Family class at Henderson's ATA, and we are gunna stay a little later for a seminar on judging. 

We are competing in an in-school tournament tomorrow morning...wish us luck!!!!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.