Tooth Fairy

August 6, 2013

Guess who paid a visit to our home throughout the night....you guessed it...the awesome sparkly and ever so giving TOOTH FAIRY!!

As most of you know Isabella had some pretty intensive oral surgery early this year in which she had a plethora of teeth removed and capped, and drilled and everything else.  After being sedated for a 5 hour "oral surgery" she came out missing her two front teeth and 10 caps heavier...not to mention the awesome letter from the tooth fairy who came to visit her at the dentist and gave her $25!!! I know....right!!!  Back in the day of my tooth fairy adventures I got a crisp $1 bill under My pillow....I guess inflation effects everyone!!

No really - in the beautiful tooth fairies defense that situation was circumstantial, and after having undergone that kind of procedure she was feeling very giving and accommodating..I know....she told me!!

So....as luck would have it...mere months from our $4,000 plus dental expense, some of the caps put on Isabella's teeth are starting to loosen up!  She has had a wiggly front tooth for about two weeks now.  And much to no avail Uncle Ray has volunteered to help her in the removal...but she was having none of that! 

Last night, Makaila and Danny took off for a Sonic 1/2 price shake run, and Isabella came into the craft room where I was sewing some karate patches on Makaila's uniform to tell me/show me just how wiggly her tooth was.  I offered to help her remove it thinking she would tell me no, and to my surprise she said "OK momma, but just pull it one time softly." I obeyed her commands and pulled ever so slightly on the tooth, and nothing happened.  I asked her if it hurt and she laughed and said "NO, try it again!" Shocked as I was...I did it anyway...and guess what...the tooth fell out and she started screaming...

I wasn't immediately sure if it was a happy yell or an I can't believe you did that I hate you kinda yell...but lucky for me it was the happy kinda yelling.  She went to rinse her mouth out and then posed for these awesome toothless pictures. 



While we were taking pictures of the toothless wonder, Daddy and Makaila came back from Sonic, and her awesome big sister had bought her a Hot Fudge shake!!  She was pretty excited!!

Now for the record - I had no shake last night!  I am trying to have dinners ready and done before 8 pm (which is a rarity in our home), and not to eat sweets before bed like I really like to do....so I said no shake for me last night......Are you proud of me?  I am, but it helped that no one got a banana cream pie shake...I don't know if I could have resisted that!!!!

Before I left to work this morning, I checked under Isabella's pillow -  that beautiful, no fat having, super toned, flexible and hot in a swim suit flying fairy had left her a glittery $5 bill!  Now if that little lady isn't just as awesome as can be...then I don't know who is!!  (Face it..with multiple personality disorders in effect, I might as well take the whole stretch and go big on the make-beleiving details - I can dream can't I! LOL)

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.