New Juniors

August 28, 2013

The girls had thier first class together as Junior Orange and Yellow belts!  It was cool.  They both did a great job!  Makaila for the first time ever was the class leader.  She was so excited she practice the intro at home a few times just in case.  She bowed the class in and did a great job!  I was worried that Isabella would be too little for the class, but she did great.  There were 4 other smaller kids, so my worries were for nothing. 



I however did not make it to my class last night!  I couldn't hardly move!  I took the Monday circuit workout class at the gym - and it killed my legs.  We were assigned three laps around the track with one side of the track done in all lunges, followed by 50 plyometric push up (the kind you have to clap your hands and get off the ground completely in between each one).  Then repeat the cycle 4 times!  Sounds easy - but it wasn't.  And it took a major toll on my legs!  I can't walk!!!  The walk from the parking garage yesterday took me a solid 14 minutes - and today it was worse...I couldn't bend my knees without feeling intense pain, and I had to hold on to the rail to walk!! LOL

I asked Danny to massage my thighs last night - and I cried - it hurt so bad!!  I don't know if I should be excited that my body is reacting and I am doing something right (no pain - no gain); or if I should be sad that I am so out of shape that this is my reaction to 185 lunges! LOL
Anywho - I am determined to get to feeling better and push through the pain - I plan on taking the kickboxing class at lunch today and making it to the taekwondo class tonight!! (Don't be surprised if my post comes to you from the hospital tomorrow!!)

Danny insists that I am not doing the right exercises and that is why I do not loose weight! But seeing as how I can't afford a personal trainer, and I know deep down that it is my eating that is mainly keeping me from loosing the weight I just let him get mad and tell me its my own fault for doing the wrong exercise and gaining more leg muscle!  Why doesn't he understand that I am trying to do butt workouts to look like that hot chick I pinned on Pinterest?!?!?!  H-E-L-L-O!! - I clicked on the pin and it said lunges, lunges, lunges - (too bad that chic didn't mention anything about the pain or the inability to walk after)

On a totally different note - we got our bed delivery corrected and I love the massage feature on this bad boy!!  Its a constant vibration that is so relaxing!! I can lift my head, my feet, vibrate on either or both....I'm in tempurpedic heaven!!  I highly recommend the investment.  It took us several years to finally spend the money and I am so glad we did! (My sisters boyfriend Tony works at Mattress Firm - in case your interested - let me know nad I will send you his way)



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.