Party Planning High

August 15, 2013

Isabella's 6th birthday is right around the corner.  She is SUPER excited about having a  TEEN BEACH MOVIE party.  Dan and I on the other hand are Teen Beach movied out!  I swear she watches the movie over and over and over!  She even plays it, fast forwards to the songs, sings and dances with the movie and then fast forwards on to the next one. 

It's crazy how kids can be so into one movie for a month at a time or longer.  I remember Makaila being this exact same way about High School Musical a few years back.

Anywho - I was surfing the web looking for cute decor ideas and party ideas and whatnot, and I decided to stop on my way home to try to see what I could find.....let me just say I did awesome.  I stopped at Big Lots first and found the three packs of shovels (which I plan to use in the goody bags with candy and a tag that says "I dig you - thanks for coming", marked down for 50cents!  I bought all the ones they had.  Then I went over to Micheal's, found some paper lanterns and more shovels for 70% off.  Then I went over to Party City and JACKPOT!!!  All of their Summer stuff was 50% off.  I picked up a few decorating items and went to pay (only to find that the items were marked 50% off and were ringing up another 50% off of that!!!  YAYYYYY!!!  I paid, and went back to look some more.  I found tons of decorations, toys, streamers, table skirts, wall posters, banners, etc. 

Look at all I found for a total spending adventure between all three stores of $57.62!  Not bad huh!!






Not only have I found all my decorations (some of which will be altered to have the movie logo displayed on them instead of starfish or shells), some dishes for serving, a goody bag bucket, and a photo prop.... but when I got to work today I found out that the disney channel website has free party printables in the Teen Beach Movie party theme!!  I was able to print a  few banners and posters, and cupcake toppers!!!

I am beyond happy about the party progress at this point!!!  Come on Labor Day Weekend......we can't wait!!

As a treat - check out Isabella singing one of her favorite Teen Beach Movie songs -

She gets so excited she can't stay in her seat....she's gotta get into it people!!  I don't know where she gets it from. 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.