Trip Cut short

April 23, 2014

So I flew out Monday morning to Atlanta - drove to Alpharetta, and checked into my hotel and headed over to the office.  I worked until 6 pm, and I was done.  My audit was complete and my trip could be over! LOL

Most everything I needed to review was done before my trip and they had only a few questions I was able to answer right away...and so I was good to go.  I called our company travel agency and booked a flight back for Tuesday afternoon.

I walked around the local mall for awhile and then had a great dinner alone at Bahama Breeze! LOL

I had a very yummy drink and some chicken tortillas soup (My favorite), and a chicken pasta and went back to my hotel stuffed!

I showered and stayed up way too late watching crap tv!

In the morning I packed everything back up, checked out of the hotel and then headed back to the office for a few hours.  I made sure all the audit stuff was wrapped up and headed to the airport.  I was really early - but that's okay.  Better safe than sorry!

I got a couple magazines to entertain me!

I landed back in Houston at about 6:30 - got my luggage and drove home and was there by 7:10!!

The girls and I ate dinner and then headed to karate class! We came home, showered and went to bed.  Issy missed me and decided she needed to sleep with me! (I didn't mind - actually to be honest I invited both the girls to sleep with me and only Issy took the bait! I missed my babies!)

Thanks to Nina for having the girls over to spend the night on Monday night.  I love love love how my neighbors are like family.  Sometimes even better than family!! More reliable at least in this case!!! I can always count on Nina to come to the rescue for us!! I love you Neener Beener - thanks again for taking care of my girlies!!!

Hope you guys have a great week.  We have color belt testing again this weekend so the rest of our week will consist of Staar Testing for Makaila, and karate classes for all three of us every evening!


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.