Spring Party

April 17, 2014

I am the room Mom for Isabella's First Grade class and today we had our Annual "Spring Party".  I don't care much for being politically correct (or grammatically or any kinda way for that matter), so we Easter Partied it up!!!

In true party fashion - I forgot all about it and ran around from store to store with Danny last night getting all our party needs.

I took a half day off from work and headed straight to McDonald's to order chicken nugget party packs.

These school parties are so regulated and they kinda suck the fun out of it.  A month in advance they give me an envelope with the do's and don't for each party...a list of specific things I must get (because every class has to be the same or people's feelings get hurt).  BOOOO!

And they never give you enough money for what they want you to do.

But regardless of the rules and party do's and don'ts we had a great party.  The kids hunted for SPRING eggs and then enjoyed chicken nuggets with cheese cubes, and fruit while they played with their egg treasures!!





Issy had a great time and the kids all went happy...so this party was a success in my book.

After the party I went home to start on some baby shower projects.  I got all the marshmallows for the

dessert table done. It's a good thing I am not a big fan of marshmallows...cause they looked yummy!!



We all went to karate class and then hit the showers and went to bed! The kids are off of school tomorrow for Good Friday - but I have to go to work!! :(




Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.