New Belt Monday

April 29, 2014

I had a crazy case of the Mondays at work all day!  I had too many meetings and I was dragging!

When I got home on Monday afternoon, we had a slice of left over pizza each and then got dressed and headed to Henderson's while Danny headed out to work!

Makaila was really nervous (she is a real worry wart) about our testing results.  THe higher up in rank you go the harder thigns get so she was really nervous to see what the night held!

By 7pm the ceremony was over.  Isabella received a Purple belt (Recommended- which means next time she tests she will not get a new color belt, but a decided on this belt - or a no change - depending on the level of her advancement!  She really needs to get back into gear and start practicing at home like she used to).  Much to our surprise - Makaila and I both received our Blue belt (Decided).  She and I were pretty stoked!

We took the habitual pictures with Master:




We wrapped up there and then headed straight to Chick-Fil-a to redeem some gift cards they kindly gave to our school for free dinners!!

We came home to eat and I was still feeling really drained.  It must have been something in the air because we all took showers and got ready for bed.  No joke - by 8:30 the three of us were in bed with the lights out (the girls didn't even fight me on it at all - guess they were tired too).

We got some much needed rest to celebrate our new belts!! Heck of a way to celebrate if you ask me!! :)

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.