Sick and tired

April 11, 2014

I called in to work sick yesterday and its didn't go as planned.  I woke up feeling achy and running a slight fever, so I e-mailed my boss that I was staying home, but would call in for a meeting.  That meeting turned into 5 meetings that I had to call into and about 15 e-mails that were all important and priority.  Son instead of resting and getting better - I worked from home all day and felt like crud!

In the afternoon, the girls and I went to our classes and got in our last few practice rounds before the tournament this weekend.  Makaila and I both earned our second stripes.  We also got called out for not having our testing board so I broke down and finally bought one.

This morning I woke up and took the girls to school, and then came went to Target to get a rain check for something in their ad, then came home to pack my bags.  Danny was there and he ironed our uniforms (Isn't that cute).  He pressed all three of our uniforms before he left out of town.

I went to get a massage (Danny have me a gift card for Valentines), then came home to finish packing and running my errands.  I made a pit stop at Michael's and then Wal-Mart and Family Dollar.  Finally at 2, I checked the girls out of school and we came home to load up and get everything ready.  Sammy is on her way and we are headed to Dallas shortly.  We have big plans for this weekend....so wish us luck on our tournament.  Fun times and safe travels for both Danny and Tony who are going to San Antonio, and the girls,Sam, my parents and I who are headed to Dallas. 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.