Quinceanera - It's Official

April 2, 2014

Ok folks - Teresea made it real this past weekend by paying for the dress so Danny and I went and put down the deposit and signed the contract on the hall last night!

On June 20, 2015 we will be having Makaila's Quinceanera!!!!!

As of now the colors will be teal, dark purple and silver.  The theme is PARIS!!!

Planning and buying and looking for this is gunna be so much fun!!! I have 25 of the centerpieces planned and purchased......and another 25 in my mind with the other jar of ideas!! If you see anything Paris or Eiffel tower related that is CHEAP...then keep us in mind.

My pinterest boards are about to blow up!!!!

I need to find a good photographer and videoographer!!

This Momma is excited and nervous, and scared, and excited and on the verge of going broke just thinking about it! LOL

And just as a personal disclaimer - just because I'm a year away from having a 15 year old which in our Mexican culture means that my baby girl is becoming a woman - I AM NOT OLD!!!!!! I have been 28 for 6 years now and loving every minute of it!! LOL

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.