Rodeo - Reba

March 6, 2014

Oh my goodness.  I left work a little early today because we wanted to get to Reba early - but that didn't happen.  I got home and changed and we left, picked up Ceci and Alec (my boss ended up giving me two more tickets to our suite), and then we sat in traffic!

We didn't make it to the grounds until about 6:45!!!  We had enough time to eat in the Center and then head in. 

We watched most of the rodeo and enjoyed that.  Reba was fantastic.  I love Reba!!!  She sang some great old hits and I loved every minute of it.  We were all happy with her show!!  I was only sad she didn't sing Greatest Man I Ever Knew....that is one of my favorites and it brings me to tears every time!!!!

We headed back home after the show to catch some zzzzz's!!









Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.