Friday Off

March 29, 2014

Friday was my 9/80 Friday - which meant I stayed up Thursday night doing laundry and folding clothes - and trying to clear some of the shows on the DVR box.

In the morning, we woke up and got ready for school, dropped off the girls and then came home to fold clothes and clean the living room.  It is the last Friday of the month - which meant we would be scrapbooking at night.

I went to Issy's school at 11 to have lunch with her.  We ate our Whataburger happy meals and then headed over to the book fair.  She picked out a book and then I headed home.  Little lunch dates in the week at school are the best at her age.  I am still cool to her and getting a book at book fair made her feel pretty special.

I got home and went to Costco with Danny.  That is dangerous!  Both Danny and I have a love for Costco that is a tad on the insane side.  They cram all kinds of cool stuff in that store that makes it semi-impossible to not spend bookoos of money.  I actually returned a microdermabrasion kit I bought the last time I went there; so they gave me $200 that I foolishly thought I would fold away into my purse and save for a little something special!  I was so WRONG!  Costco got their $200 back immediately.  I bought a nice fold-able bench for our front year, a large pot for the front yard, a giant flag for our house, and a comfy cooling pillow for Danny! I swear- I am such a sucker sometimes.  But on the plus side - I will have a nice seating area to watch Issy play outside while I read a book!  I am excited about that (Hint hint Dan **- if your reading this I want that bench out of the box and in our yard already!!!)

We went over to Cafe Tipico for lunch after our Costco trip and once again - outstanding!! I food was fantastic, the staff was super friendly, and we took home some desserts to try which were SO yummy!!! Makaila got the tres leches cake (I think it is so cute that her Daddy is always looking out for her; even when she is at school), and I got a slice of the Italian Cream cake.  It was SO SO SO good!!

We came home and relaxed for a few minutes, then Danny went to get the girls from school, while I finished cleaning the kitchen. Makaila brought her friend Kristen home with her to stay the weekend, and Issy was of course all over that.

At about 5pm, the scrapbookers started arriving and we got to scrapping.  Although I must admit - I was all kinds of scatterbrained, and could not for the life of me get it together.  I was a hot mess.  I couldn't find the right tools, the right stamps, the inks I need...It was ridiculous!  Somehow they managed to finish their layouts for the night, and we called it a night a little early.  By 9pm, everyone was gone and I was left to fold laundry once again - I was up until 1am folding clothes and trying to clear out the living room!!

Teresea came over to scrap and also gave me her "sponsor" money for Makaila's 15.  I can't believe this is already happening!  Time is flying by and it will be here in no time.  I am so grateful that Teresea made it a priority to get me her money and in turn motivate me to really get this ball rolling!

Hope you have a great weekend!! We are off to start our party hopping!







Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.