Rodeo - Brad Paisley

March 5, 2014

I met my sister for lunch on Monday because she had tickets to Brad Paisley that she wasn't going to use, so she gave them to me.  I love having a sister who thinks of me when she doesn't use tickets!  What a blessing!  Danny and I never turn down tickets to anything - so we took the girls to opening night of Rodeo.  I love Brad Paisley's music- but I'm not so much a fan of his shows.  Too many guitar solo's for my liking - but the seats were great....we all indulged in some great rodeo food, and the show was actually pretty good this year!!













We had a good time and made it home by about 11pm.  The girls were happy about it and so was I!

Next up - Reba on Thursday!!  I won 4 suite tickets at work for her show, and Danny is a die hard Reba fan - so we are most definitely looking forward to her show!!!!


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.