Daddy Dates

January 30, 2014

When the girls grow up I want them to remember their daddy dates.  Danny is the family chauffeur.  I hate to drive and I go to work really early in the morning so usually (unless he is on days) he is the girls ride to and from school, and to and from karate, and to and from band practice, and to and from running errands and well...you get the point. 

Thursday mornings Makaila has late arrival at school and so usually Danny takes her to have breakfast at Whataburger or Chick-Fil-A or whatever and they enjoy a little daughter and daddy time.  I love that they do that (even though I'm just a teensy bit jealous!) LOL

Issy however doesn't have late arrival in elementary - so she rarely if ever gets to do daddy daughter breakfasts (but her days will come).  This week was special....everyone woke up a tad early and got to moving a bit faster and so it allowed for a special Dunkin Donuts Daddy Breakfast for Issy!  Danny sent me pics of him and his little munchkin enjoying Valentine heart shaped donuts together before school!

Isn't this just too cute!!




Makaila and Isabella - this post was just for you.  When you are older and think of your daddy - remember days like this.  Know that you have the best daddy in the whole wide world!  Remember that he fixed your hair for school every morning, and that he took you out for special breakfasts and that he loves you more than life itself!!

I know that I can be a pretty negative person at times or that I complain about Danny in alot of ways - but you will never hear me complain about him being a great daddy.  He loves our girls so much and getting texts from him like the pictures above telling me he is having breakfast with his baby are the moments that make me love him all over again!

Don't get so busy in life making a living that you forget to make a life.....stop and have a special breakfast with your babies.....they are the moments that will make them better people when they get older! 

Have a great week and stay warm!!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.