Scrapbook Night

January 4, 2014


I usually host a Scrapbook night on the last Friday of each month (if you like to scrapbook let me know - I'd love for you to join us).  In December however,  things got a little hectic and I didn't have our gathering for the month.  So instead of skipping it - I decided to have two in January!  We met on Friday and created our Christmas layout.  It was really cute!!!

Margaret and Teresea (my faithful attenders) came over and we made our layouts and caught up on Christmas stories and stuff.  Later on my neighbor and friend, Amy came over to scrapbook but instead we enjoyed a bottle of wine and some laughs and chit chat.  We stayed up till midnight talking and came up with a plan to go to the HIT fit class in the morning!  LOL

Let's see how that works out for us!!


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.