Back in the Groove

January 3, 2014

The Karate school we go to,  opened back up on Thursday for classes and we all went.  Issy did great as a new Camo belt..she even got her first taste of sparring which was hilarious! 

Makaila and I went to the Adult class last night and let me just say - we are a pair of out of shape bettie's!!

It kicked our butt.  Neither of us did anything at all over the Christmas break and it most definitely showed!  We were breathing hard, and sweating profusely, and complaining that we were on the verge of puking the entire class! LOL

I think it was a real reality check for me cause I most definitely need to get my bid wide butt in gear this year and try to get a shape that is not round! LOL

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.