Parent Teacher Conference - Issy Fall 2014

October 30, 2014

I took a half day at work today because I needed to pick Isabella up from school and I had an appointment to meet with her teacher.  Once she got out of school we went and ran a few errands, and then I came home and made her some spaghetti for lunch.  We picked Makaila up from school, and then headed to her school for my conference.  The girls went to play on the playground while I met with her teacher.  The conference was great.  She gave me a copy of her report card and we went through it all.  Issy is reading at a 3rd grade level which is great.  She loves to read!! She told me that she utilizes Issy in class sometimes to help some of the slower readers and while it’s a great help sometimes Issy can get a tad too bossy! LOL  That comes as no surprise to me.  We talked about her behavior and her grades and Issy is doing great!!  She is a feisty smart little girl and I love her to pieces!!  

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.