Henderson Taekwondo

October 9, 2014

This week has been crazy.  I made it to HIT on Monday and it freakin hurt!!!  I had a rodeo meeting on Tuesday night so no class.  The girls went to the leadership class, but we didn't stay for the adult class.  It was late and I was tired.

Wedensday, we had to take Sam and Tony to the airport and Makaila had church so no classes.  We talked about the rest of the week and decided to skip this testing session coming up.  Neither Makaila nor I feel confident in our Brown belt forms and requirements to test up , so I find it really difficult to pay $95 for a piece of electrical tape that means we're decided.  I would rather wait until we are confident in our stuff and test for a belt change!

I have actually been struggling with the whole Taekwondo things for several months.  I love doing it and the girls do too...it just seems to be getting more and more expensive and time consuming.  I'm struggling with the felling that I am getting nickel and dimes at every turn around and once I accept one thing another is thrown my way.  I want to reach the goals of all being Taekwondo black belts...but I'm not sure anymore that its going to happen.  Help me pray on this and make the right decision on what our family should do going forward.  I am committed through the end of this year...but past that I am a little iffy.  Like I said...we love doing it and I am so happy that we do it together as a family....but the cost and stress is getting overwhelming!!


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.