Chinese Remedies

October 28, 2014

Danny has been having some major back pains lately.  It keeps getting worse and worse and so someone suggested some Chinese patches and I went on a hunt.  I headed over to the abandoned Chinese market outside of downtown and I walked into the market,  which was empty and had the lights out, but I saw a  guy in there so I figured I would ask anyway.  I did and the lady who opened the door for me was hilarious.  She asked if I was alone and invited me in.  She took me over to a corner that had all sorts of packages and medicines and proceeded to sell me all kinds of great stuff for Danny’s back.  Being the loyal wife I am I followed the lady into the abandoned warehouse (killer movie style) and bought a few of everything she said would work! I want my honey to get better and if any of all these things gives him even an ounce of relief it will have been worth it.  I got some pain patches, some chili patches, some oil, and some tea!!!  Keep your fingers crossed that one of these bad boys works out and none of it causes any more harm! 


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.