New Year 2017

April 7, 2017

We rung the new year in at my In-laws.  It was good to be starting the New Year off surrounded by the people we love and most love us.  Instead of a list of resolutions for this year I made a list of things I am grateful for: 


1. God - I am so grateful, that our family goes to church together almost every Sunday.  I am grateful for our faith, and for his presence in our lives.  I love our Sunday family lunches after service.  And I love our church and bible study.  That group has been such a blessing to me!!

2. Our Marriage - Danny is a great man.  He is not abusive, he is patient (Thank God  because if he wasn't we would never make it...I know I'm a handful); he is supportive and faithful.  I am happy we have been married so long and so often...hehehe.  

3.  Our health.  I am aware of so many people in medical struggles and living in pain, and I am grateful, that aside from back pains Danny suffers from  we are all in good health! My little family is cancer free, cold free, flu free, and living a healthy blessed life.  

4. Grandparents - I am grateful that my kids have all their Grandparents alive.  I wish they were closer to them, and learned more about them...but to know them right now is enough.  That has to come from them...but I'm praying for it...

5. Jobs - I am so super grateful for the jobs Danny and I have.  Danny seems to be happy for the first time in 17 years!  He enjoys his job and isn't in pain or working shift work!  My job can get challenging, but I know I am blessed and I get up and go to a place that I can enjoy.  Certain situations have much room for improvement, but I can grateful for our stability, our income and our growth in our jobs!







 Once we recovered from New Years celebrations, it was out to the stores for returns, and some Christmas clearance!

Back to work on the 3rd.  I spent most of my day getting organized and updating calendars and making lists.  The girls did a great job cleaning up while I was at work!  Our evening was pretty relaxed...

The girls went back to work on Wednesday...unwillingly!  I came home from work and took down all the Christmas decor finally!  Izzy went to dance class, and Makaila and David went to church.  

I woke up late on the 5th, and decided to take the day off!  I was so tired and so I slept most of the day.  Got up at 11, and cleaned house and put up Valentine Decorations!



I picked the girls up from school, made pork chops for dinner, and took Izzy to dance.  I walked into 24 hour fitness and asked some questions and got a guest pass.

Back to work on Friday!  Danny took Izzy to the dentist to get a spacer put in...she felt like crud after!  We went to the groceries and picked her up some soup.  we kept it easy and just hung out watching tv all night.

This first Saturday....I went to the gym and tried my first Zumba class there.  It was great...I needed that more than I realized!  Izzy went to a hip-hop trial class and loved it..she wants to sign up!  After eye exams, I spent my Saturday afternoon cleaning the craft room!  I helped Izzy make brownies, and cleaned and organized some more!  Dan made some chili and relaxed watching the Texans game while I worked in the craft room till 9 pm!  But it is really looking much better! I took the girls to Target...they have Christmas money burning holes in their pockets!

Sunday we went to church and had lunch after at Chuy's...I love that place.  We went to Costco to order glasses for me and Izzy.  We ran a few errands then went to my in-laws for Sunday night Loteria.  We made spaghetti for dinner there and played until 7:30.  Its the new year...so back to routine mode...vacations and holidays are over.  Home for showers and bed....now to see what next week brings!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.