January whirlwind

April 7, 2017

This week was a huge disappointment.  On Monday I went to work, and my co-worker Lanice was out because her Mother In Law passed away.  I prayed for her and her family, and then kept busy trying to get things done and not let her have anything to worry about while she as out.

I had rodeo meetings and interview this week, and they are really starting to take a toll...I need a break from Rodeo and it is still a few months away.  I also spent several hours answering e-mails and updating for rodeo.

In between work, school dance, going to the gym, dinners, laundry and daily to-do, we had several people we knew pass away this week.

Mr Tom Cooper passed away, as well as our Front neighbor Ms. Simmie, and a family friend Estela Gracia.  Oddly, they all passed on Wednesday.  I had lunch with Dan on Friday, and then spent my afternoon selling some stuff online.

By Saturday morning, I was back to norm and feeling the blues lift a bit.  I hit the gym, made some breakfast and then took the girls to Ceci's, so Danny and I could head to the Rodeo Kick Off Party.  It is my last year as a Vice Chairman, so I was given a plaque and buckle with my name engraved...I was not expecting that!!






We had a good time, and weren't done, so we headed to Herrera's to see La Fiebre.  We ran into Brenda too and hung out there till 2am! We picked up late night junk at Jack In the Box and konked out.

Dan had too much fun, so I went to church lone.  The kids stayed at Ceci's.  Dan and I had lunch at Imperial Cafe and then headed to Ernie's to get the kids.  We came back home with no kids and watched tv and relaxed.  Later that evening we headed back to Ernie's for a family meeting and it did not go as planned.  There are things that need further discussing and feelings that are hurt and things that are still left unresolved...but in the end we walked away with the agreement to all see my in-laws more and to try to visit t least one a week.  Looks like Loteria Sunday's have stuck...and I'm totally ok with that.  We left and headed over there to play.  We had so much fun we played until 9:30!!  We laughed and laughed...Tio Jaime & Tia Soki and Tia Sylvia all came too....

I am glad that I get to spend so much time with Danny's family and that I truly enjoy it...but I wish my family was closer too.....

I need you to pray for the disagreements between Rose and I and our families that have carried on since Grandma's birthday....they aren't getting better...so pray for us all to give it to God and let his will be the way.  That we all release our pride and judgement and love the way he loves.....


Girls.....family is everything.  it is before friends, jobs, money, lust, convenience, everything! Life is too short to hold grudges, or to treat people like crap.  You will not always agree with people, but sometimes that's ok.  Agree to disagree and love people the way God loves you.  Even when it stings...don't live with regrets.....but be easy to forgive and forget....


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.