January Week 3

April 7, 2017

This week started off with a Holiday. I was off work and the girls were off school for MLK.  Of course, that meant GIRLS DAY!!





We slept in, watched Moana, picked up our glasses at Costco, then had lunch at Olive Garden.  We did some shopping at 5 Below, and Wal- Mart.  We did some walking around the mall, and then headed home for classes.  Makaila started her driving school classes, I hit the gym for a Zumba class, and Issy went to Hip Hop.  Danny went to Mr. Cooper's viewing.

The rest of the week consisted of classes at driving school, dance, the gym, working on rodeo stuff, laundry, watching Scientology Revealed and work!

My parents came to stay the night on Wednesday.  I was off on Friday, so I took the girls to school and then came home and caught up on This is Us...I love that show!!!

The presidential Inauguration happened too...It was cool to watch.  I am so proud to live in a country that affords me such freedoms and rights!! God Bless the USA! We had a fantastic lunch at Perry's Steakhouse with Mary & Sergio, and then on the way home I bought a bundle of Pioneer Woman dish stuff from someone online....talk about excited!

Makaila took her first SAT test this Saturday morning!!  I am so scared to let her go to College...I cry just thinking about it.

Dan had tractor training, so when he got back we picked up Brianna and then had dinner at Chuy's and went to Costco! It may be a New year...but some things don't change!!

Dan left to go see someone play at El Doroado...while I stayed home because I felt like crap.  I ran a few errands with the kids, and went to bed early!

On Sunday, we went to church and then Brianna mentioned she did not have a bible and wanted one, so Issy and I took her to find a bible.  She picked one out and we had her name engraved...she was so excited!





It was so cute!  She was on cloud 9 about her bible and Izzy picked out a new daily devotional book she was pretty excited about!  We headed over to my in-laws for Sunday Loteria.

I am so grateful that we were able to share our love for church and the Lord with Brianna!  I am proud to have bought her, her first bible, and am so glad the girls were a part of that! Feeling blessed!!!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.