May Movies break

May 27, 2016

This week was pretty awesome!  Monday night after work, I did HIT, and watched a few Blue Bloods episodes with Makaila.  On Tuesday we did HIT, and I was feeling pumped so I surprised Makaila by going to her Karate class and training with her!  She was super happy.  I was hurting!

Wednesday was pretty cool.  At work I went over to the Shippers Showcase and brought home goodies for everyone!  Took Izzy to dance and then relaxed a bit!

Thursday, Makaila had a meeting afterschool so I came home early to get Izzy.  I walked to her school to pick her up and it was freakin hot!!! I had to take a shower as soon as I got home!  At 5 Makaila and I met Rose and her friend at Whataburger for dinner then afterwards headed to the movies where we met with Ceci, Karena, Sarah and Ava to see Keanu!  It was the most ridiculous movie ever...but we had a good time!


I spent my Friday evening after work loading more items into my Poshmark closet!  The girls went to the park to swing "which means Makaila went to go talk to this boy she likes".  They think they are slick...but they aren't!
When Danny got home we drove out to Dot's Diner for dinner...Oh my goodness it was delicious!  We came home stuffed!

Saturday morning I woke up early and did some laundry!  I drove over to Ceci's to help finish up Ava's birthday party stuff, and then later on after he finished the yard work Danny came and picked me up.  We went to look at cars! The rest of our evening was spent at eh car dealership and we came home in a new car!  Surprised...me neither!


We got a new Outback with all the bells and whistles...its pretty ridiculous how many features cars have now a days.

Sunday, we went to church, then headed over to Torchy's for lunch! Afterwards we walked around the Airline Market, and then went to Restaurant Depot and then to Mi Tienda!  



We came home, unloaded all the groceries int eh rain, relaxed and just watched tv!  I tried to talk to Danny about being lonely and needing his attention as I often do, but he did like he usually does and just let me speak into one ear as it flowed out of the other!  So with that I called it a night and went to bed!  I think I need to work on my relationship with God and learn to love myself and find my own happiness instead of trying to force Danny to love me the way I want to be loved and fill my needs....something to work on! I just wish I knew where to start...or how to make that happen cause its a lot easier said than done.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.