May Early Release

June 1, 2016

I think he heard me because today at lunch time I received a delivery from Tiff's Treats. It was a warm cookie delivery from Danny.  I was still mad from the conversation from last night, so I wasn't too receptive to his cookies.  While it was a sweet gesture, the fact that it was made only to appease my complaints, and feelings of loneliness, deflects from the gesture! It would have been so sweet and thoughtful if it were a sweet gesture of his own...but when its in place to fix a wrong...it doesn't do much fixin!

The next couple nights were typical, blue bloods episodes , dinner, laundry, and HIT. Oh and Izzy made us a strawberry Shortcake....


Wednesday I took a half day of vacation because Izzy had early release from school.  I picked her up at 12 and decided to check Makaila out of school too and make it an official girls Day!  It was long overdue!! We went to Olive Garden for lunch (which was delicious).  Then headed over to the movies to see the Jungle Book.  Turns out the new Show Biz in Fall Creek is much more reasonably priced then the movies at the mall!  The movie was pretty good.  After that we went to get our eyebrows threaded and then came home to get Izzy ready for her Dance pics....she looked so cute...











Friday I was off but I signed up to be Sarah's Chemo Buddy.  We spent the day at MD Anderson while she did her Chemo treatment.  Afterwards I took her by her doctors and to the pharmacy and then home.  We had a good day!  

 I got home and ate a bowl of cereal and got ready for Tony's sister wedding.  Makaila was not happy about going but oh well...we loaded up and head out!  We had a great time.  My parents came in and we all laughed and danced the night away...









 Saturday morning we got a late start, and then my parents came over for a visit on their way back home.  We lounged and then finally got moving at around 1.  I went to get a gift for Ava and we headed over to Ernie and Sarah's for Ava's 2nd birthday party!
















Izzy was crazy enough to get in the pool despite the cold and the heavy rains that came through!  

On Sunday morning, I went to church alone because Makaila went home with Alec after the party and Issy was not feeling so hot!  I came home afterwards and we went to have lunch at Tin Roof.  It was delicious!  We made our weekly pit stop into Costco and spent WAY more than planned!  We dropped everything off then headed over to my in-laws to play loteria!  We got our butts whopped!  I came home with an empty Loteria jar! I think we lost like $24...which in loteria money is a fortune! We all ate Popeye's for dinner, then called it a night and headed home !  Izzy hung at with Gordi's all afternoon, but still wasn't feeling good and by the time she got in bed, she was running a fever too!  I went ahead and text my boss to let him know I wouldn't be in on Monday! 

Let's see what next week has in store...starting with a Dr. visit for Izzy! 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.