And April begins....

May 9, 2016

This week was fast and quick.  Danny put together my elliptical, and I worked out on that bad boy every single night!! It hurts!  The weekdays were filled with work for Dan and I , and the evenings were filed with karate, dance, elliptical riding and laundry.....lots of laundry!

By Friday evening we packed our bags and headed out to my parents for the weekend!  Nina came along with us.  We stopped at Costco to pick up a few things and then drove to Fairfield. Mom made us lasagna for dinner, and it was delicious.  We ate, watched tv, and then went to bed.  I slept on the floor and my back was killing me in the morning.

Saturday, we woke up and got showered and ready.  Dan took the girls out to shoot b-b guns and then I helped mom with breakfast.  Tony and Sam came over and we all headed over to Waco.  I have never been to Waco - so I was super psyched,....mainly to go check out the Magnolia House! LOL

It turns out Waco is a beautiful town.,...I fell in love!  I want to buy a house in Waco and have Chip and Joanna fix it up for me!

 We went down to the park first and took it all in....I am seriously in love...I would love for Makaila to go to Baylor...I'd come visit constantly!!!








 Clearly we were having fun...but be warned...those damn statues are freakin hot!!!!!!!






























We spent a good while just taking in this great town and enjoying all the beautiful scenery!!  Then we drove around the corner to Magnolia Market! OMG...I was in heaven...I wanted everything!!!





 And let me just take this time to mention how grateful I am for my husband.  This man is spending his last weekend before getting back to work with me at my parents, taking me shopping to places that I can't live without visiting!  He loves me!  He really really loves me...and trips like this prove it!

Once we wrapped up and I bought a couple things.....like my must have #shiplap t-shirt, we headed back to mom and dads.  We stopped and got some cookies at the Collin Street Bakery, and then some BBQ stuff and we barbecued for dinner.  Unfortunately, while we were at the store, Makaila opened the door and my glasses fell out...and neither of us noticed...so I lost my glasses and was basically blind the rest of the weekend!!!

Sunday we woke up, ate menudo and packed up and headed back home!  I bought a great Blessed sign at Buckee's...its gunna look so good up against my melon colored entry!  I'm so excited!  We unloaded and then Makaila took me on a movie date to see God's Not Dead 2!


She is such a  sweetheart!  It was a great movie too!  Loved it!!  We came home and got ready and then headed to church for the Sunday evening service!  I am glad we went too...it was a great message.

It was a good weekend......and this week Danny starts his new job working for Sergio!  I am so excited for him.  I pray nothing but good things over him, and I just know God is going to help him grow in this and good things are on the horizon!  Starting next week feeling excited and ready!!  I'm hoping its contagious! LOL

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.