April nightmares

May 27, 2016

This week started out typical - Danny started his new job on Monday and came home so happy.  I am so grateful for the doors God has opened for him and for us.  I think this is going to be fantastic.....

He came home happy talking about his day and what he thinks it will be like...he was just a new man all around!  Tuesday however things went downhill fast.  After work I came home and Isabella greeted me in the driveway.  Now let me just explain for that she only greets me like that when she has something horrible to tell me.  I don't know if she does it because she thinks she can get it over with faster or because I wont spank her out there in front of the neighbors, or what....but anywho...she ran out to me before I had even parked and told me that she got a conduct mark.  She then proceeded to tell me that it was not her fault.  You see, what happened was that she was playing out in the pavilion for recess and everything was fine, but all of a sudden, she caught a glimpse of he black maxi skirt she was wearing and it reminded her of the night, and next thing she knew she was back in her nightmare from the evening before.  In her dream, there was this man chasing all the neighborhood kids, and they all ran in side, but he came knocking on our door and screaming to her that if she didn't open it, he would kill her.  So she opened the door and yelled at Makaila to push him and run!...and so you see when she looked at her skirt (being black and dark), he thoughts transported her back to her dream and she started yelling, push him and run.....and next thing she knew she was getting written up for bullying on the pavilion.

No, really, I'm serious....this is her story to me...and she told it so straight faced and sad,that I had to really rein in my reaction to this load of crap!!  I was torn between disbelief and disgust to impressed and amused at her story because I immediately knew she was lying and because she took so much effort into creating this BS story for me.  I told her that I knew she was lying and that her story was absurd, so I asked her to rethink it because I was gunna give her one opportunity to tell me the truth before I whooped her behind.  I asked her to walk away and let me park the car, and to come back and see me when she was ready to tell me the truth.  She knew she was busted, so she caved immediately.  She started crying and telling me that it was her, she was playing on the pavilion, and this girl wanted to join the group her and her friends had, but they told her she had to do stuff like make them bracelets, and she didn't do it, so she couldn't play with them.  The little girl didn't take no for an answer and kept bugging them and yelling at them, so little Izzy decided to yell at the group, push her and run....which of course got them all in trouble and she got 2 conduct marks for being the ring leader!!! We spent the next twenty minutes in the car, about bullying and clicks, and treating people the way you want to be treated, and lying!!!  Then I came inside ready to make dinner and tried to get Nina and Makaila to help, and Makaila decided to up and ignore me and then give me an attitude, when I am trying to help her learn things!!  Talk abut taking me from mad to pissed!! I yelled at her and she decided to act like a complete jerk face!  When Danny came home we ate diner and I left to get a mani/pedi....I needed to get away...I was overwhelmed and frustrated!!!

Thursday was no better, I had a rough day at work, then came home and lo and behold who is there??  Nina!  I told Makaila after her stunt on Tuesday that Nina couldn't come over for two weeks!  And I guess  no one gives a crap what I say! And then on top of that...Izzy got another conduct mark for talking in class!! I had what I now refer to as a mommy meltdown!  It was just too much.  I walked into my closet, closed the door, sat down and cried!  I was having a failure moment.  I needed to just walk away and talk to God.  Danny came home and found Issy in our bedroom crying (because she thought I was crying over her being horrible and getting conduct marks), and me crying in the closet just wanting to get away from all the crap!!! I'm sure he was happy to be home...NOT!

He told me not to worry about dinner.  We took Nina home and left to my in-laws to pick up thier water bill and then at dinner at Blanquita's.  My mood wasn't all that better, so I showered and went to bed!!

Friday morning I went to take Izzy to school ,and then Ceci and I drove to Waco!  We made plans over a month ago to go together and check out the Magnolia house, so we stuck to those plans and headed out!  It was nice to go get away for the day and just relax!  Lord knows I needed it.  We went to the Magnolia Market, shopped and took pictures, then stopped in to the Spice Market Stores and spent hours in there shopping around.










 Before we knew it, it was 3, so we stopped in at the Collin Street Bakery for lunch and then headed home!!

We drove home and at 7 I got back, spent 15 minuted repacking our travel tote, and loaded up to head to Dallas for a tournament!  We made it to Mom and Dad's at about 11, and then went to bed!  In the morning, they headed into Houston, and we headed  to the Dallas Tournament.

At about 1:30 Makaila competed and she did fantastic!!



She placed 1st in Combat Sparring, 2nd in Sparring and 3rd in forms.  She was cheated in the forms and the sparring sections because our judges were terrible and unorganized....but sometimes things like that happen, and you just have to shake it off!  Her and her Daddy were not too pleased with the organization at this tournament, and the judges in her ring were an absolute joke.  We headed home afterwards, and made a quick pit stop at Braum's  to cheer us up!  We bought a cooler and brought some ice cream home with us too..maybe that will help! 

We drove straight though and made it home by about 11:30 and we all went straight to bed!! 

Sunday morning we all headed to church, and then ate lunch at Johnny's Pizza afterwards.  Came home, cleaned the kitchen and ate ice cream!  I took Makaila to Victoria's Secret to use a coupon before it expired, then headed to my in-laws for BBQ and loteria.  We actually won a  few games this time.  

I know our week sounds a bit stressful, with all the crap and crying and melting down that took place, but when push comes to shove, we are a family, that is healthy and very blessed to be where we are, to have what we have, to be healthy and surrounded by people we love and people who love us!!  

I have a painted entry, cabinet and a nice wooden sign when you walk in now that proves it...Too blessed to be stressed!!!  Have a great week.  









Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.