May Rewind

May 27, 2016

This week was good.  It was filled with work, karate, HIT, dinner making, after dinner clean ups, laundry, yard work, and teacher appreciation gifts!  The girls did dance, karate classes and some fighting and whining like every other week!  I think summer needs to hurry up already!  These ladies are tired!

I got Pablo fixed and back in one piece...although I have really taken a  liking to Danny's work car and have since declared that it is now my work car, and Betsy is my bitch!  I will be driving her to work from now on and Danny can take over Pablo!  It really makes since because he does a lot of driving while I just drive back and forth...so he should take the car with the better mileage ratio!
I was off on Friday and I spent my entire morning deep cleaning my restroom, and bedroom.  I mean deep cleaning..it took hours!  Beds were stripped, base boards washed, tiled bleached...the works!  I took Izzy lunch.  She always wants me to come have lunch with her on my days off...but I have some appointment booked and never make it.  But this Friday I did and she was loving it!


After our lunch I went to get a mani/pedi (which catching up on these posts - I just realize I get these quite often...I need to cut back on that!).  But in my defense I don't color my hair, or get expensive haircuts, or buy designer clothing or purses or shoes...so this i s my indulgence...keeping pretty hands and feet...and its more like good grooming not an indulgence....so who knows!  Anyway...I went home and finished cleaning house, then picked the girls up from school.  Aubrey came home with us and we headed to the mall to do some build-a-bears I found in the closet when cleaning!  They loved it!




We came back home and the girls played, and we all hung out.  we ran some errands at Wal-Mart and then called it a night.  

Saturday morning, I woke up and did a few loads of laundry, then me and Izzy went for a walk through the neighborhood!  Came home, showered got ready and then Danny took us to the Outlets over in Texas City.  He wasn't impressed, abut I found a few good things at the Banana Republic Outlet and at J Crew.  I bought several pairs of shorts!  We stopped at the Texas City Bucee's which was fantastic...they has so much great stuff! 

 We wrapped up our shopping early and decided to drive into Galveston for a change of scenery!  We drove around taking in the city (we haven't been there in YEARS!!).  We ended up driving along the seawall and having lunch at The Spot...it was delicious!!







 We drove through Kemah on our way back just to see a few different things.  The boys called about Prom so we stopped by to see them both before they headed out...they looked so handsome!  It's crazy how fast the time flies...I can't believe they are graduating high school already!!



We headed home and picked out some frames for gifts and some pictures from wal-mart and then called it a night early!

Sunday morning was Mother's Day!  I woke up and got ready without a single - Happy Mother's Day!  Issy was being whinny and no one was getting up so I took off to church alone.  they showed up and both girls wished me a Happy Mother's Day!  LOL...They need and few more ZZZ's apparently!
Afterwards we went out with the Ramirez's for Chinese.  I came home and opened my gifts!  Each of the girls picked a bracelet for me from the church trade store!  They also got me  coloring book, the movie War Room and the study book to go with it!  We headed to HEB for some groceries and then to Ernie and Sarah's for Mothers Day lunch!  We all hung out, talked laughed and ate!  We wrapped it all up at 9 and then headed home to get ready for the next week.

One of the greatest blessings in my life was becoming a mommy.  The joys, the laughter, the pride, the pain, the whinning, the attitude...I love it all.  I may not always show but I love you both more than words can ever say!  You are my reason for living and breathing each and every day.  I look forward to the day you both become moms and understand the love that a mother feels for their children.  Nothing can compare!! I love you!




Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.