Weekend Rewind - Mid February

March 4, 2016

This week was pretty calm.  Tuesday I came home after work and spent my evening working on rodeo e-mails and spreadsheets until midnight!

Wednesday I came home, watched an episode of Blue Bloods, then took Makaila to church, and Izzzy to dance.  We watched a little more tv, ate some leftovers and called it quits by 9!

Thursday I came home and took the girls to karate.  I went to my first bible journaling group meeting and met Jennifer and Ashley.  I am pretty excited about it.  We picked a study to do and planned on meeting again in the end of March (due to rodeo conflicts in between).  I picked up the girls from their class, got chick-fil-a for dinner then home for showers and bed.  I stayed up till 11:30 working on rodeo stuff again!

Friday I worked until 3, then headed home and we all went out in search of an address book for Letty's moms party this weekend.  We went to Target, Office Depot, Michaels, Hallmark, and nothing!! We gave up and drove over to the heights for dinner.  We ate at Torchy's taco's with the girls and then got some dessert at Rita's Gourmet Ice.  They were both delicious.  Makaila was excited because she wanted Rita's when we went to New York, and we never made it by one...neither of us knew that there was one in Houston!





We all came home stuffed and ready for bed!! 

Saturday morning I woke up by 5:30 (I had a crazy dream about Danny cheating on me and Makaila catching him and making threats...it was hilarious but then I couldn't go back to sleep...I was too mad! LOL....I think I need to stop eating so much before I go to bed.,...it causes stupid dreaming!)  I got dressed and went for a run through the neighborhood.  Came back home and started laundry going and then took Makaila to her in school tournament.  We ended up spending the entire day there.  She did some team sparring at about 10 and then didn't go again until well after 2 pm.  It was a long exhausting day!! And she didn't even place in anything becuase she was the only color belt...she was in a ring full of black belts...but I was super proud of her for holding her own and making them work for it! She rocked and it was good practice for the big A tournament next week.  




 After the tournament was over, we came home and ate lunch, then drove to Spring to pick up Cook Off tickets, then over to Deerpark for Jessica and Ryan's gender reveal party.  They revealed by hitting a baseball filled with powder...
 It is a girl...and Jessica was jumping up and down with excitement...super cute.
 We left there and hit up another bigger Hallmark for an address book.  I finally found one (although it was ridiculously over priced...too bad..I ran out of time and had no other choice!).  It was still kinda early so we drove around aimlessly looking for something to do do.  We drove through Mid town, and the Rice Village and then over through Westheimer, until we finally decided we would get something small to eat and a few desserts.  We ended up at the Grand Lux Cafe across from the Galleria.  We had to wait 45 minutes for a table but it was worth the wait.  The food was fantastic and the desserts were phenomenal!!!



 Once again we came home stuffed and went straight to bed.  

We woke up Sunday morning and headed to church.  Afterwards we came home and ate , and then I went to the store to buy gifts.  Danny left to Ernie's to replace the struts in his car, and the girls and I headed over to Pasadena to Pepa's 70th birthday party.  It was way fancier than we anticipated...so we were really under dressed, but we had a good time!  



 We left the party and stopped by my sister Erica's since we were right down the street.  We hung out for about an hour then came home.  I picked up Chinese food on the way home, and we called it a night.  We all ate our Chinese and got ready for the next week ahead of us.  I stayed up till 11 working on rodeo stuff and then called it quits!! Aren't you proud of me Alex...I got alot of updates done today...now I'm only 2 weeks behind...those will be up soon enough! LOL In the mean time go ask for some extra credit stuff to work on...stay off the damn internet...and stop watching those nasty videos on Twitter!



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.