Poor Pablo Rewind

March 11, 2016

This week was going along just fine - you know FPU class on Monday night, taekwondo classes, rodeo shifts, but Wednesday morning I left to work at about a quarter to 5 and I was in the turn lane to get on the Beltway off Wilson Road....just me and a dump truck...he took off so I looked left and took off behind him....only to crash right into him, since he changed his mind!!!!  WHY....Who knows...but with no one else around he stopped and I crushed my poor car Pablo right into the dump truck!!

I didn't think it was that bad...the airbags didn't go off...no one was hurt..I called the cops, called Danny and then got out...and OMG......Pablo was crumpled up!  I can't believe how bad he looked....It really didn't feel that bad!!








POOR PABLO!!!!

I spent the rest of my day dealing with wreckers, and cops, and DMV, and lots of rain, and rental car places, and some tylenol!!  I was off work the rest of the week.  Thursday I had to work a rodeo shift...which was ridonkulous!!  There was way too much drama for this momma!  I worked from 7 am until 2 am on Friday andI was dog tired!  Friday morning I took Izzy to school, then went back to sleep until 12.  I got ready and went to the doctor for my yearly womans exam, then headed home.  This was a very exciting day as well because it was Danny's last day at his controller job!1  NO MORE SHIFT WORK!!!!!  YAHAAAAYYYYY!!!

We went to Cotsco to buy candy for Makaila and then had dinner at Hickory Hollow! 

Saturday morning we all got up early and headed out by 7 to drop Danny off for his rodeo shift.  The girls and I decided to have fun and enjoy some breakfast at La Peep in Richmond Square.  it was yummy!!


 We went to Ceci's afterwards and then all took another trip to Costco to buy more candy.  We picked up Chick-Fil-A for lunch and then I went back to up the rodeo to meet Danny.  We hung out up there and did some shopping and walked around, watched the show from the committeeman's club.  I think however that I had a tad too much fun.  I can't remember a lot of that night!  And not in a "I had too much fun" kinda way, but more of like a crazy unhealthy maybe someone put something in my drink kinda of way.  Needless to say... no more drinking for me at Rodeo!  I'm glad I was with Danny!

Sunday morning i woke up feeling groggy, got ready and went to church, then had Chinese Food with the Ramirez's.I came home and took the girls to the mall, and Danny went to the rodeo again.  I found these shoes and fell in love with them...but they didn't have my size..so no shoes for me :(
 Today ia also my mom's birthday!!!! I love my lil old momma very very much and I hope all her birthday wished come true and she is blessed with many many more healthy and happy birthdays!!

After our shopping and laundry, we watched some Netflix movies and then met Danny at Longhorn Steak House for dinner!  It was yummy!





 Dessert wasn't too shabby either! 

Have a great adn sweet filled week!  

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.