Port Everglades Rewind

March 4, 2016

This week was a tad different. On Monday, Guitar lessons were canceled and so I watched tv an worked on rodeo stuff.  Nothing crazy or exciting.

Tuesday, I worked a bit late, and then headed over to Reliant for a Rodeo meeting.  I got the ball rolling on some house stuff Danny wanted me to inquire on , and then came home, made the girls something to eat and called it a night.

Wednesday, I went to work and then let at 11 to pick up Izzy.  Another freakin early release day...I swear...its ridiculous...the school needs to come up with a better plan then having working parents call in once a month in the middle of the week for their in service crap.  We picked up McDonalds for her then headed home and I finished packing my bad.  I paid the in-laws bills online and then headed out to the airport for Fort Lauderdale.  We got in at about 8 and had dinner and then some gelatto before headeding to our hotel.  I watched a little tv, got my things ready for the morning adn then went to bed.  



 This was the view out to the marina from my hotel room.



We headed over  to the new facility we were there to tour and of course Allie was on the white board within 5 minute of our arrival.  We spent the entire day there touring the facility the docks, asking questions, checking their equipment and meeting the staff.  We had a bar-b-que lunch and wrapped up our tour kinda early.  




 Once we finished up a the port we headed out and Allison suggested we make the half hour drive over to Del Ray beach.  I was in so we headed out.  It was  such a cute little town.  Of course we walked along the shopping strip down to the beach, I bought a couple things and had some ice cream and then at 5:30 we headed back to Fort Lauderdale to join Mike for dinner.















 We met Mike for dinner that night then headed back to pack our bags for the flight home in the morning.  I ended up loosing my license which sucked...but luckily I had my CHL and boarding the plane wasn't a big deal.  It was a quick trip, but we got a lot accomplished and I got to see another little piece of Florida I had never explored.  I think I'll bring Danny back here for a weekend getaway once the girls are older and we can afford those kinda things! LOL

I made it back to Houston on Friday at about 2.  I picked the girls up from school, and we hung out at home.  I listed some more stuff for sale on Facebook and Poshmark.  Makaila went to the basketball game and Danny and Izzy and I went to dinner at Southern Comfort.  it was delicious and good way to wind down the evening on our 16th wedding Anniversary!


Saturday I woke up early and went for a run in the neighborhood.  I stopped at a garage sale LOL, and had to run home and get some money.  I cleaned the house up a bit and then we went out as a family for lunch and shopping for a gift for Maxx.  I went to TJ Maxx for a top and then got ready to head out to Max's surprise birthday party.  We joined a few of the Taekwondo parents on a Party bus for the evening and had a great time.  







 There was a ton of laughter and dancing and drinking and even some pole dancing...LOL



Meanwhile the girls watched movies and made the cutest cupcakes for Superbowl the next day.  

Danny woke up not feeling so hot, so he skipped church, but me and the girls made it just fine.  I came home and me and Makaila went to the groceries.  When Dan finally got up we went to Costco to get a few things, then headed to Ceci and Ray's to watch the game.  We stayed there until about 9, then came home to end the weekend.  The Bronco's killed it which made me happy because while I am not a Bronco's fan , the trash talking by Cam Newton was a joke and I wanted to see him eat his words!

Alex...I hope your school work is done before you log on and start reading these posts!


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.