Last Weekend in January

March 4, 2016

I'm sore as all get out but I still did my walking this week and I even tried a class at the gym thinking I would go back to the gym at work...but that is not a good idea.,  I can';t get that in my day so I'm not even going to waste the money...I'll just keep doing my free walking with Yvette and some stairs, and pray that eventually I'll get to running in the evening too.

Monday night I sat in traffic for almost two hours, and barely made it to guitar lessons.  Came home and made chicken spaghetti , ate and then took Makaila to class.  Came home and worked on rodeo stuff.  I showered and got ready for bed, but couldn't sleep so started to clean some stuff out of my closet and made a few midnight sales on poshmark!

The next day at worked sucked cause I only got 4 hours of sleep, so I was tired, but I still went and walked and got my miles in for the day.  After work I came home and made dinner, ate, watched tv, and worked on rodeo stuff.  I got into bed early and at about 10 pm my phone rang and it was my friend Valerie.  I hadn't heard from her in ages and we spent the next few hours on the phone reminiscing and catching up.  I was so shocked and sadden to hear that her son has passed away since we had last spoken and my poor friend had suffered blow after blow, with her son passing and then a major accident that broke her leg and difficulties at work, but through it all while catching up we shed tears and laughter and my friend Valerie is still the God fearing, faithful and blessed woman she has always been.  She is still positive and happy!! We stayed up talking until 1:30.  I woke up the next day so tired and it didn't go well.  I had some things go down at work and a deadline pushed back for the 5th time in the last two months, so I lost my cool and flipped out about it.  I may have even cried at my desk for a bit, because I was so worked up.  It was crazy.  I needed a nap for sure!

I ended up meeting Valerie for lunch and we visited James Holland and then parted ways.  After work I took Izzy to dance and picked up the scrapbooking stuff, ate leftovers and went to bed.

Thursday I went to work, and then afterwards I stopped into Galena Park to get some things taken care of at the Credit Union, and decided to stop by and visit Matthew.  He wasn't home so I left and saw him on my way out so I turned around.  We chatted and had some hear to heart conversations for the next hour or so.  I finally headed home at about 7, we ate and Danny took us out for Ice cream.

  We showered and I worked on rodeo stuff again.

I was off on Friday, so I got up and took Izzy to school, showered and got ready then spent my morning cleaning, and then at 10 Andrea and Margaret came over to scrapbook.  We made our layouts, then headed out together for lunch afterwards.   I came home a relaxed, then picked the girls up from school.  Izzy ended up staying with Sherri and Aubrey, so Makaila and I went to the Dollar store .  We came home then my sister Nancy came over for a design consult! She was coming to check my house out and help me organize and rearrange, and do some decor changes.  I picked up Izzy, and we moved stuff around.  Later that night Alec came by and Picked up Makaila to spend the night.  Nancy left at about 11, and me and Izzy watched Tv for about an hour and went to bed.



Saturday morning Izzy and I went shopping.  we hit up Target, Goodwill, Wal-Mart and Lowe's.  I painted the corner piece in our living room.  I had made it yellow a few months ago, and I was not feeling it!  I decided to change it to white and loved it.


I got to painting the chairs in the kitchen too.  I loved how those turned out too:



We went to go get a truck I was trying to buy for Danny, but turned around half way there because the guys was having trouble starting it.  We turned back around and then made a couple pit stops at Office Depot and Staples trying to get engineering prints made of the girls.  Then we headed to my in-laws for the "levantada de el nino Jesus"  We did the whole deal, and then headed home.  Although it turned into a fight with Makaila once again.  This girl...I swear.  I hope when you come back and read this Makaila many years from now when I am gone and you yourself are the mother of a teenage girl, that you really regret what a butt much you are with me sometimes.  It is just ridiculous.  
She assumed because I let her spend the night on Friday that she was going to stay there the entire weekend.  So when I forced her to go home, she acted like a total jerk to my sister-in-law Elaine, ignoring her and because a drama queen in the car crying like a fool because she didn't get her way.  I swear I wanted to slap some sense into her.  She was being down right rude and disrespectful and just plain old ridiculous!  I yelled at her some and then drove home mad as hell.  We got home and I made her clean the kitchen and her room and do two loads of laundry while I finished painting the chairs.  Finally by the end of the night when we had both calmed down we talked about school, and her friends and some family stuff and it was nice.  I explained to her that while it s fun to go places and hang out with her friends or cousins that she needs to remember she has a home too and a family that cares about her and wants to talk and catch up and just hang out sometimes too, but she never allows for that to happen because she always wants to just get up and go.  

Sunday we went to church and then had lunch with Ceci, Victoria and all the Castanedas @ La Villa.  Afterwards we went and got our eyebrows done, and our nails and pedicures, and then back home to finish up the chairs finally. Nancy came back by and I painted a big piece of the entry to see what it would look like.  We called it quits early and were all in bed by 9.  

It was a rough weekend, but February starts tomorrow and after this weekend...I think I am ready.

Alex...I hope you don't act nutzo like that with your Momma, and if you do I hope she slaps some sense into you!












Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.