March Week 1 Rewind

March 9, 2016

This week was pretty good.  I can't believe we are already in March - Rodeo is in full swing and our calendars are booked with things daily!!

On Wednesday Issy had early release from school, so I took a half day and picked her up.  We went to Chick-Fil-A, Barnes and Nobles for a book, and then Five Below for some fun.  We picked up Makaila from school and then got some u-swirl together!  I came home and took a nap, and then picked up SJ and Gracie and started dinner.  

Took Izzy to dance and then called it a night.  the rest of the week, was laundry and taekwondo.  On Friday, I met Erica for lunch at Oasis and it was delicious.  I made a pit stop at the Thrift Store on my way home and then ran a few errands , had dinner at Cracker Barrel, and went to bed early.  

Saturday morning, I got up early and put in 3 miles before anyone else was up.  Then we got going quick because Makaila had her color belt testing.  She kicked butt!!  


We came home and I spent the majority of my afternoon cleaning out our closet and reorganizing for Danny.  It took hours, but I finally got him to get rid of a few things! And our closet looks pretty! 







Once I wrapped up the cleaning we got ready and headed over to Sergio's for some discado and Loteria!  We had a good time and even got to watch some UFC.  The fights were pretty good! 







And while I was there my Daddy sent me these cute pictures of himself....




On Sunday we went to church, then headed over to the Rodeo.  We met up with Tony and Sam and did some shopping, then went in to see the Shawn Melendes show.  We sat with Letty and the kids and had a great time.









 The girls loved it...but I really am overdone on rodeo this year...I'm ok if I don't go back for any other shows!  The line up was horrible to begin with but having to deal with the swaps day after day did it for me....OVER IT!!

I came home instead and worked on laundry and getting things ready for next week!  March...here we come!!



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.