February Last week Rewind

March 7, 2016

I woke up on Monday feeling like crap!  I called in sick and went back to bed!!  I got up at 10 feeling about 20 % better, but my back was hurting so I got up and then got bored...so I started to clean the craft room again and sold the Keurig machine and packed some junk to drop off at Goodwill!  I went and bought baby shower decorations for my friend at work, and then picked up the girls from school, and went to my FPU class in the evening.  My girlfriend Letty joined me this week, and then afterwards I stayed up till almost midnight making cake balls for the baby shower!

Tuesday I went to work, and we had a baby shower for my co-worker Kody.  I over did it and bought way too much stuff..but I love babies!  He was really grateful.



I came home, only to sit in traffic on W Lake Houston for almost 2 hours!! I didn't make it home until almost 7pm...amd I was not happy! LOL I took the girls to leadership class and then made fidello con papas for dinner and worked on rodeo stuff till I passed out!

Wednesday the girls (Nina and Makaila) went to church and Issy went to her dance class.  I met LaJeana for scrapbooking layouts and got stood up again!  Talk about pissed! I headed home and we watched tv for awhile and then called it a night...nothing excited.

Thursday after work Danny and I got ready adn went to the Rodeo Cook-Off!  We met some of his friends and hung out in our regular tent for awhile...then Danny and I decided to go walk around and stuff, we ran into a few people we knew and got into some other tens with some freakin fantastic drinks!  We had a good time...maybe too good!




Friday I took Izzy to school, then went back to sleep! I got up by 9:30 to do scrapbooking with Margaret and and Andrea, then we had lunch at Fishtales.  I love hangin out with them ladies...they rock! We left there and went to a childrens market sale that was going on, but it was mainly baby stuff, so I headed home empty handed!  I picked up things to make dinner and then got the girls from school and got started.  I made some lasagnas and salad and cake to celebrate Samantha's birthday!  We had a nice sisters dinner, followed by some good ole Loteria!











Friday Danny also gave his two weeks notice at work.  He finally made the decision to take another job and leave shift work!  I am so excited for him.  I think it will be fantastic and I cannot wait to see what amazing things God has in store for him!

Saturday morning I was up by 7 and headed straight to the Humble Civic Center for the Stars and Stripes Tournament! I worked the merchandise booth all morning and finally headed home to get the girls at about 11:30.  Makaila's ring was staged at about 1:30 and she did fantastic.  She placed 4th in forms, got cheated in sparring, but kicked butt in combat sparring and took 1st place!  She is on the right track for another state title this year!

Her Daddy came out to cheer her on - she loves having him there and I am hoping with a new job and no more night shift...this will be a much more frequent occurrance in our lives!



We came home and ate some lasagna, and Danny left to work.  I spent my evening painting, and sanding and waxing a dresser our old neighbors gave us, and loved how it turned out!  




Once I finished up, we headed over to Ceci's and I became the Loteria card caller! LOL 



We hung out for awhile, then came home for showers and bed....we were all tired! 

Sunday morning we to church and then the kids went home with the Ramirez's and Danny and I headed to Reliant for our mandatory walk through!  I was there at my assigned post until 5pm, and I picked up the girls, came home ate lasagna again and watched tv to relax.  I feel exhausted still!  I think it might take a couple days to recover, and rodeo starts next week.....but honestly...I think I am already rodeo'd out....I just want to go to sleep for a couple days straight!  Have a good week...and get some sleep! 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.