Trip to New York (Post 1)

July 7, 2015

For Makaila's Quinceanera - my sister Erica bought her a trip to New York!!!  We packed up on July1st (made some last minute pit stops at Old Navy, Burlington, and Academy).  Rose took Izzy with her to an Astros game and sleepover (since Danny was working).

Early Thursday morning we woke up and rode to the Airport together (Matthew dropped us off at the airport before 5am!)I think I was really in fear of being late and very vocal about it...so we were most definitely there on time! By 5:15 we were already sitting at our terminal gate.  We ate breakfast in teh airport and then by 6:35 we were boarded on our plane and NYC bound!

I switched seats with Ivan so he could sit with Makaila! We took a cab ride from a nice lady named Nancy into Time Square!!  We dropped our bags off at the hotel and then went to get some New York Pizza at the corner!




The pizza was fantastic - and cheap!! It was 99 cents a slice!!! We took the time left before check in to go take a stroll through Time Square.  The kids started right away to buy things! LOL    We went down 42nd street , and to the Yankee store, and the NYC Souvenir shop, and then we headed back to our hotel.  













After we had unpacked a bit and rested out feet, we headed back out to Time Square and just spent the rest of our evening checking things out.  We enjoyed dinner at the cute little place called The Counter and it was delicious.  















 This right here was one of my favorite New York pictures...my baby girl was on a high and so was I!  Can you believe it...we are in New York City baby!!!!!












I sent this to Fanny and let him know that if I run out of money - he will be able to find me on Broadway in a thong taking picture for money! LOL 
















God Bless NYPD!!


















Oh my goodness - there was so much to see and everything was just breathtaking! New York is everything she imagined it to be and more, and I am so grateful to be here with her....I am in heaven!!!

Friday morning we all slept in and didn't leave the hotel until almost noon!! we were tired from all the sightseeing the night before.  We had lunch at Chevy's on Broadway and then jumped on the Red City Tour bus.  I took us through Central Park and lots of other neat stops.  We had the best tour guide ever named Daryl....he rocked!!!





\
Our bus ride group selfies!




This was the famous Copa Cabana club!!





Trump Tower (which he doesn't even own any more - who knew - Daryl - that's who)



Julliard School of Arts




Central Park 



A beautiful cathedral - I love churches - they are so beautiful!!






Columbia University!


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.