June comes to an end - where did it go!?!?

July 1, 2015

Can you believe the month is over?!?!?  What happened to the time...summer is flying by!  I guess that's what happens when your having fun!

I thought I was gunna catch up on sleep - but that did not happen.  Tuesday after work found us at Hit, and Leadership classes.  Wednesday we still had some family in town so we sent to dinner and then had Bruster's Ice Cream afterwards..it was a late night!

Thursday I went to work feeling like crap!  I called and made an appointment between meetings at the Kelsey in downtown and shortly after went home sick!  I ran a few errands on my way home, and lucky me we had a few extra friends come home with us in Issy's hair  (not fun), so I spent my evening feeling like crude and evacuating them babies!!

I stayed home sick on Friday  and slept most of the day.  I woke up to host scrap booking (only because I didn't have the heart to cancel on Margaret again...she is such a great woman,...I hate to disappoint her).  Izzy went home with Teresea and Danny and I headed out to our Garth Brooks concert!  I was on meds and still feeling cruddy...but I was not missing out on that concert!

It was fantastic...worth every cent.










That night ended with a whole lot of selfie ridiculousness from me and Makaila! LOL









Saturday was a rainy gloomy day filled with laziness and laundry.  Danny was working so we made a laundry Net Flick day of it all.  We watched Black or White, Tammy, Wedding Ringer, and Boy Next Door! LOL  I really mean we made a day and night of it...Red Box was our main squeeze this night!


Makaila and I went to church and then headed over to the Main campus for her last Honduras trip training meeting.  I told her to go to the meeting without me because it was for students only, and I went to go check out the main church ( I had never been in their before).  Lucky I did - because look who I ran into!!!!




Dr. Lowery was giving the message (which I love), and he was there signing books, so I got int line bought all the books, and have him sign them for Danny.  I talked to him for a moment and told him how much I loved his speaking and how I think he is the real reason Danny started coming to church with us...he really likes Dr. Lowery too.  Shortly after I took this - Makaila called and said "come back , there are other parents here and I don't want to be by myself!" LOL.  That girls is nuts...but whats a momma to do but go rescue her cub!  We sat through the meeting, took notes and then headed out to the segunda for some 50 % off weekend shopping.  We bought a couple things and then met Teresea at Target in Memorial City to get Izzy from her.  We got another movie at Redbox on the way home and the girls watched Annie while I fell asleep!  

I woke up really early monday Morning to do the traditional birthday decorating for Makaila.  My baby girl is 15!! 











I had to go to work, but I called her throughout the day several times to sing to her and wish her Happy Birthday and and that good stuff.  When I got home we told her to pick where she wanted to eat for her birthday and she chose Rio, which is really Blanquita's now but it will always be Rio to us!!  So we drove over to Jacinto City and at at Rio.  

 After we stuffed out faced Danny drove us over to the Heights adn we got dessert at teh Fat Cat Creamery - YUMMY



Once we were all nice and stuffed like some fat Rolly Pollys, we headed home and called it a night!! 

Yesterday was the last day in June and we ended it on a good note.  Makaila left to spend the night at Krystal's and when I got home from work Isabella and her Daddy were in an intense multi hour game of Monolopy. Daddy won, and Issy was a sore looser who attacked!! LOL







Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.