Our week of antics

December 18, 2014

This week was fun filled.  Monday we had to go to class and get our strips so that we would be eligable to test for our next ranks at Taekwondo!!

Tuesday I came home from work to find Isabella in the driveway playing for tips!!  This kid is crazy.  Danny said he was tinkering around in the garage and she asked if she could play so he set her up and this is what I pulled into the driveway to find:




I swear..she is a freakin mess! LOL She gets it from her Daddy! LOL (Not a lick - she is totally me - which is why it cracks me up!)

We went inside and got ready to go because Isabella was in the Christmas performance at school that night and we wanted good seats, so we headed out early and took seats in the second row! Sadly, we got there so early that Danny and I both reverted to our phones to pass the time and I showed him something on my phone and then whispered something in response (which I did cuss - quietly).  To anyone who knows me...this should come as no surprise.  Danny however decided to not so quietly tell me to shut up and the lady sitting in front of us turned to look at him (which he conveniently did not see).  I was so embarrassed and angry that I got up and went to sit in the back of the cafeteria.  (Like the big mature woman I am) LOL It was a stupid thing to be mad about - but let me tell you it went on for a few days! LOL I was mad at him for embarrassing me and telling me to shut up and he was just in lala land not giving a rats patoot.

I got over it a few days later (because what choice do I have really)..I just hope that when you read this Danny you understand that you were wrong in telling me to shut up (even though you conveniently choose to forget having said that too).  I know I was wrong in cursing too...but you embarrassed me and made me feel like an idiot...so you still owe me an apology!!

As a side note - I threw that little story in because a friend of mine who reads the blog told me the other day that I have a fairytale life and everything seems so perfect....so in case you ever wonder...yes we argue over stupid stuff and no -  life is not perfect...but I do choose to be happy and get over the dumb stuff and move on to make tomorrows better than todays!

On Wednesday we did our color belt testing at the ATA school, and let me just brag a bit by saying...the three of us rocked that testing!! We did awesome!!!!

Thursday night we went to Rank graduation and Black Belt Ceremony and then headed home for dinner and baths and sleep!

It was a crazy filled week but it was successful...we are looking forward to the weekend because we are taking our Annual family trip to Grapevine!!!

I CAN'T WAIT!!








Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.