Interviews for New

December 3, 2014

This week Danny has a couple interviews lined up!  I am so super excited for him.  He has been looking for a job for months.  I have seen him searching, and applying and I have been praying and praying and for months this has happened with nothing to follow.  I could see in his face the frustration and the defeat, and I continued to pray for him.

Danny has some testing lined up for a great job this week and I am super psyched for him.  But let me just give you a glimpse of how Awesome our God is.  Not only does he have some testing lined up, but last night I was talking to my girlfriend on the way home, catching up on our weekends and the daily life to do's, and then later I took the girls to Karate, and to get some quick dinner and I got a call from Danny.  He said that my friends husband had called him to let him know about a job opportunity with his company.

To say we were shocked and awed is an understatement.  Not only was he blessed with a testing session for one job, but without even thinking about it, another opportunity just kinda fell in his lap!  That's kinda how God works.  When you think you have his blessings poured down upon you..he pours a little more!!  Danny went from looking defeated and hopeless, to looking excited and eager and hopeful.  It is a good thing to see from my perspective.  As his wife I want nothing more than to see him happy.

I'm not sure what will come from wither of these opportunities, but I am so grateful for them both.  I am grateful that Danny can finally see a glimpse of the potential I see in him everyday!

Please pray for Danny and his job opportunities.  That god's will be the way in both situations.  Pray that God give Danny the guidance, the words and the wisdom to do well in his testings and his interviews.  Pray that God bless him in this coming year with a change that will bless him in ways that he doesn't even imagine!

And know that whatever it is your praying for....God hears your prayers adn works on his own schedule....so be patient and faithful and know that God's plans for you are bigger and better than anything you have planned!

Have a great week!



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.