Happy Birthday Danny!!

December 11, 2014

Today is Danny's Birthday.  I woke up a little early and decorated the house with banners and signs and chair covers all greeting the birthday boy! I also wrapped his birthday gift (which is a radio for his work car), even though I had to blow the surprise and get his input since I know nothing about cars or their stereo requirements! LOL

The night before I picked up some muffins and a cake to put out for his breakfast.  I would be at work but they could enjoy Birthday muffins without me!


Later that day while I was at work, my sister Sam called and asked if we would liek to go to the 10 Man Jam with them.  I said sure, and when I got home, Danny and I got ready, and headed out to downtown.  We had a nice romantic dinner and then sat around waiting for Sam and Tony.  Unfortunately they didn't make it until 9:30, so we only caught the last two songs of ten man jam!!!!









After the jam session, Jake Owen played for an hour, so we enjoyed that.





We tried to go to the after party to see Sam Hunt, but it was crazy packed and we weren't all that interested...so we let instead.  I am glad we got to spend some time out celebrating Danny!


Danny has been a part of my life for the past 16 years!  That's almost half of my life!!!  I am so grateful for him.  While we have grown up together and it hasn't always been smooth...I love him so much!  I am so grateful that he is the father to our girls, that he is a hard working man that provides for our family and that he has continued to grow in his faith and become our faithful leader for our family.

God has transformed our lives in so many ways and I am so grateful to spend each day with Danny by my side.  I pray that God continue to bless us with many more birthdays together!!

I hope all your birthday wishes come true!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.