Manic Monday

December 3, 2013

Getting back into the grind of things was a tad tough today!  Work was uber hectic....and Danny is back on days so I had to bum a ride from Nina to get the girls to school casue I had an early morning meeting!

I came home in a hurry and still didn't make it in time to get Issy to her Karate class.  I made dinner, we ate, did a load of laundry and then took Issy a bath.  Makaila and I went to our karate class and it kicked our butts!!!  We were sweating profusely and both having a hard time breathing!  Luckily - we nailed the rest of our camo belt form and feel way more confident for the upcoming tournament this weekend!

We came home and took showers and went straight to bed!!  I know I am sleeping good tonight....

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.