Friday Funtimes

December 9, 2013

Dany and I were both off on Friday so we took advantage.  We took the girls to school in the morning and headed to Taco's Tita for some breakfast!  It was delicious! 

Once breakfast was done we headed over to Ticketmaster and bought our Christmas gift to each other!!!!  I was beyond excited!  I can't tell you what we got because it's a secret! But let me tell I AM SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!! I spent butt loads of money on these tickets and cannot wait until I get to go to this event next year!

After our ticket purchase we decided to go do the rest of our Christmas shopping.  We still needed to get our parents gifts and the girls gifts.  All our family gifts have been done for months - so this is the final round for us.  We hit up Costco and bought a few things (but nothing really for Christmas).  That place is very addicting!  I bought a set of serving dishes that were beautiful and Danny I both really liked so we took them home with us! LOL

I also bought a 32' Darth Vader doll that talks and comes with a light saber!  It was freakin cool!  We bought it for Danny's best friends son! Although I think had we not had an immediate person come to mind to gift this item to - it would have still ended up going home with us - it was that cool! LOL
I also bought some footed pj's for Issy and a long sweater for myself.  We left Costco and headed to the mall.  We didn't find what we needed so we went to lunch instead!  We ate Hooters and my food was great.  Danny didn't too much care for his wing sauce - but he ate it anyway.

We stopped at another mall before heading home and bought the last of Makaila's gifts!  I think for the most part we are done with both of our girls (which is good cause I like to leave them for last!).  We still just need our parents. 

We picked the girls up from school and came home to relax.  We watched some tv and hung out then the girls and I went to our Family karate class.  It was a beast as usual, but we signed up for the Tournament on Saturday morning!  I'm not sure how we will do - but we are doing it.  Makaila and I are still a little uncertain on our form, we are both reluctant to spare and Issy hasn't been practicing at all - so we will see!

After class we came home and rested (Danny was already asleep) .  I took the girls to pick up some dinner and dropped of some raffle items for my sister and some Scentsy to my sister-in-law and then we came home and went to bed!  Saturday morning was coming real soon and we had a big tournament to get ready for. 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.