New Years Eve

January 1, 2015

I had to work today and I was tired when I got home.  I ran a couple errands and went in search of some fireworks with Danny.  (BY fireworks I mean popers and sparklers!LOL).  I wanted Issy to have something to share with the kids and have a good time!  

We loaded up the car and headed over to my in-laws for our New Years celebration!  We ate and spent our evening talking crap and laughing and taking pictures.  It was peaceful and blissful and nice to know that we were all together to start of yet another year of memories together! 

There was some shot taking, some singing, some sitting out by fires, some laughing and It was just great.  





























































Once all the hugs and kisses were distributed for the night......I came to realize just how old and tired I am these days!  By 1am - I was on the couch joining Carlos in some sleepy time! LOL

There was not late night staying up until 6 am watching the sun rise like in years past....but 2 am we were in the car and headed home to our cozy beds to go night night! LOL





We still hadn't seen Teresea or the boys to exchange Christmas Gifts, so when we woke up we made plans to go to their house and have lunch.  The girls and I opened our presents and they open theirs.  Everyone was happy and hungry...so we headed over to Pappasito's for lunch.  It was yummy!!!! 









We made a quick trip to the mall to see what Dillard's had going on and then called it a night.  I headed back home and we relaxed watching tv for the rest of the evening.  I am off for the rest of the weekend....so I plan on doing a whole lot of lounging and watching tv! LOL


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.