Weekend Rewind

January 20, 2015

Mom and Dad were in town for some appointments and came to spend the night with us on Thursday!  We spent some good amount of time looking through old photos!  






I love going through pics with them because we laugh and I usually learn something new!

Once the girls were off to school and my parents were gone I spent my afternoon running errands for the rodeo and Makaila the wine glasses I had committed to a couple weeks back! Nothing like last minute crafting!




Later that night we hung out and prepped our bags for the next morning! I made an appointment for Makaila to have pics made for the save the dates, so our evening was low key.  Issy had a tea party with her dolls and we watched some tv! 



Saturday morning we were up and going by 7 am!! Makaila curled her hair and I got ready and then by 8 we were out the door headed to Deerpark to meet Yvette (my cousin Franks wife) for a quick pic session.  


























Yvette got some great pics of my beautiful girl and within the hour we were done with pics in her dress, a casual outfit, her karate uniform and her Texans jersey!!  While she was taking pis in her 15 dress a girl playing in the park started screaming :Look mommy, look...it's a real live princess!!!!"  It was so cute and it made Makaila's day!!




We wrapped up our morning - bought some breakfast and then headed home.  I packed the girls up and loaded my car then headed back out.  I dropped the girls off at Ceci & Ray's and then headed over to Reliant to set up and decorate for our Committee kick-off party! I spent the next few hours decorating my tushy off and then at 4 I wrapped up and headed home to get ready and pick up my cowboy!  I had 1.5 hours to get back.  I literally got dressed in 5 minutes and we were out the door headed back.  I got back right on time and didn't miss a beat!! I had to snap some pics of the skyline on our way back into town - I love the beauty that God creates...sometimes it just breathtaking!!




We made it in time for rewards and ticket distributions and door prizes, and all that good stuff.  I even managed to sell all the rest of the t-shirt I had left over from cook-off!! Everyone had a great time!




I didn't get any good pics - but clearly you can see the guys had a good time! 

After the party Danny, Tony and Sam and I went to have a late dinner at the House of Pies.  It was yummy...but afterwards we headed straight home and to bed!

Sunday morning - we woke up and went to church. 

Church Notes: 

Divinely Directed Relationships

You make your decisions an they make you! 

The fulfillment you experience in your life are based on relationships (with God and those around you).  

1. Divine Wisdom give me the insight to see the real cause of the conflict.  Conflict is inevitable, anger means you care! Remember that bitterness kills a relationship.  Attack the problem not each other!  Pride causes us to be selfish unproductive people.  

2. Divine wisdom give me the foresight to stop tearing down and start building up the relationship.  Nagging doesn't work - instead love and pray! Don't try to change people  - give them to God and pray 

 * women need to feel captivated , honored, valued and treasured. 
* men need to feel respected and appreciated!

Words can fuel disharmony or fuel unity in the relationship. you have the ability to tear down or strengthen your relationship.  

Words can wound or heal a relationship.  

Words can destroy or breathe life into a relationship. 

3. Divine wisdom give me the hindsight  to give and receive forgiveness.  Jesus loves you and wants the best for you!  A good relationship involves two imperfect people who choose to love and forgive.  Forgiveness is not a restoration but it can produce one!!!


 The kids came over with Ceci and then realized that Monday was a Holiday so they ditched us again! LOL  They went back home with Ceci and Ray after church. 
Danny won an Outback Steakhouse gift card last night at the Kick Off Dance and since we were hungry after church we went to have lunch at Outback and then enjoyed a nice long afternoon nap when we were done! LOL I woke up at about 5:30 and got dressed.  I felt full and miserable still so I decided to go on a  long walk in the neighborhood - Danny woke up as I was leaving and decided to join me so we strolled the neighborhood walking off our large lunch! 

After our walk, I was buggin Danny to take me to the movies (my favorite past time and his least favorite).  We compromised and instead eh took me to HEB to get snacks and a red box movie!  We bought all sorts of goodies and then heade dhome.  My honey made me some real stove top popcorn (I am not a fan of butter,...so he made me fresh popped salted popcorn and it was heaven).  I ate my popcorn ad pickle and jelly beans and loved every minute of it.  We watched Let's Be Cops - which was a pretty dumb movie! 









We called it a night after one movie!

Monday morning I woke up, threw in a load of laundry and watched the other Red Box movie 'The Good Deed'...neither movie was really good.

When Danny got up we went to have lunch int he Heights and then did some casual strolling and window shopping.  Then we headed over to the Galleria to try on a few dresses.  He was so cute.  He just sat there and told me yes or no dress after dress!  I know I am one lucky girl!!

I didn't like any of the dresses I tried on...

We found the watch Makaila had been eyeing, and I called my mom since she is signed up to be the sponsor for this gift, and she said yes,,....so we got Makaila's watch!! Wooohoo...one more thing off the list!

We picked up the girls and headed home to start out our weeks!! Have a good one!!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Limon Tree Treasures. Design by FCD.